Baby’s First Blankie Crochet Pattern
Baby’s First Blankie Crochet Pattern is a detailed instruction pattern to create the Baby’s First Blankie baby blanket, pictured above.
This pattern will walk you through step by step to create this beautiful baby blanket! The instructions also include detailed photos to explain certain steps, and the instructions to make the parade of elephants border.
- Finished blanket measures: 33.5″ by 33.5″ (85 cm by 85 cm).
- Instructions written in English, US Crochet Terminology.
- Skill Level: Easy; advanced beginner.
Supplies Needed for this pattern:
- Yarn: Baby yarn #3 weight in five different colors and white.
- Crochet Hooks: G-6 4.25mm, I-9 5.5mm, J-10 6mm.
- Yarn needle to weave in your ends.
Information is included in the pattern to contact me if you have any difficulty with this pattern.
Examples Using This PatternInstantly download after checkout!
Check out another crochet pattern, Mr. & Mrs. Mouse Hats!