Sale Price: $19.96
- This item is handmade crochet with acrylic yarn and hypoallergenic poly-fil stuffing. You can wash and dry this item! The eyes are craft safety eyes which will not easily come out.
- In addition, the mini blanket is about 23 inches (58 cm) in diameter and colors used are Lavender & White. I have hand sewn the elephant to the blanket.
- Certainly, this would make a really great, and unique, baby shower or child’s birthday gift.
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all my handmade toys I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Machine or hand wash this on a delicate setting with cool to warm water, mild detergent, and NO bleach products.
- If the item needs a sanitize cleaning, place the item in a sink with very warm, almost hot water and add about 1/2 tbsp to 1 tbsp of white vinegar to the water. Let soak for approx. 20 minutes, drain sink and refill with clean cool to warm water to rinse. And there is also a new product that I would recommend to sanitize this item, Lysol Laundry Sanitizer.
- Finally, gently squeeze the water from the toy and then wrap in a bath towel and gently squeeze the remainder of the water out.
- In addition to washing, allow this to air dry or place in dryer at lowest heat setting and run until just dry. Consequently, by over-drying this item damage can result.
- Finally, by following these care instructions your handmade item will last a long time.