Starting at: $44.95
🔸 Christening Gown Details:
- The finished newborn to six month size gown is about 22.5 inches (57 cm) in length with a chest size of about 19 inches (48 cm).
- The finished six to twelve month size gown is about 24 inches (61 cm) in length with a chest size of about 20.5 inches (52 cm). I can make either gown with short or long sleeves, and in white or ivory.
🔸 Special Note:
- I do my best to ship ‘made to order’ items as soon as I can. Subsequently, I intend to have the item out within 7 days, based upon orders that may be ahead of yours.
- Most importantly, order at least 2 weeks before you need the gown to make sure you receive it in time.
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all other handmade items I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Wash in machine on gentle cycle, cold/warm water (never hot), no bleach and do not dry clean. Hand wash in clean sink with mild laundry detergent.
- With hand washing, rinse in cool water then gently squeeze the item to remove the excess water.
- Do not ring out the water because ringing may cause some stretching of the fibers.
- Once the excess water is removed, place the item on top of a clean, fully opened bath towel. If the item is a blanket, carefully fold the blanket in half a couple of times so it fits within the towel. Other items just lay them flat in the center of the towel.
- Starting at one of the short ends of the towel, start rolling the towel up along with the washed item inside. Once rolled, stand on the towel and press down with your feet to squeeze out the remaining water.
Unroll the towel and pick up the item so it does not hang down, and place on another clean, dry towel to air dry.
- I recommend air dry or very low heat in a dryer, and remove the item promptly when just about dry to prevent over drying and damage to the item.
- If you air dry your item, lay flat to dry on a clean bath towel. DO NOT hang to dry as this may damage the item by stretching it.