🧡 Design this baby blanket in your colors!
- The Design This Baby Blanket makes a precious baby blanket that is soft and has a lot of texture! The blanket is made with soft acrylic baby yarn (which is hypoallergenic) and is machine wash and dryable on low temp. You are able to design your blanket by choosing the colors in your blanket. The price is the same as if I had made the same blanket and listed it here in my shop.
- The final dimensions of the blanket are about 29″ x 31″ (74 cm by 79 cm) with the border. Handmade items tend to fluctuate slightly in size do to the type, manufacturer or color of the yarn. This variation will be no more than 1/4″ to 1/2″ in either direction. I let my customers know this so if they measure the item once received and it doesn’t match the description exactly, they know what causes this.
- The pattern used is my own design and I really enjoyed creating it! This baby blanket is just the right size for a newborn baby and mom.
- Most of all this would be a great handmade gift for a baby shower!
- Your item will ship within 7-10 business days from the date you place your order.
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all other handmade items I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Wash in machine on gentle cycle, cold/warm water (never hot), no bleach and do not dry clean. Hand wash in clean sink with mild laundry detergent.
- With hand washing, rinse in cool water then gently squeeze the item to remove the excess water.
- Do not ring out the water because ringing may cause some stretching of the fibers.
- Once the excess water is removed, place the item on top of a clean, fully opened bath towel. If the item is a blanket, carefully fold the blanket in half a couple of times so it fits within the towel. Other items just lay them flat in the center of the towel.
- Starting at one of the short ends of the towel, start rolling the towel up along with the washed item inside. Once rolled, stand on the towel and press down with your feet to squeeze out the remaining water.
Unroll the towel and pick up the item so it does not hang down, and place on another clean, dry towel to air dry.
- I recommend air dry or very low heat in a dryer, and remove the item promptly when just about dry to prevent over drying and damage to the item.
- If you air dry your item, lay flat to dry on a clean bath towel. DO NOT hang to dry as this may damage the item by stretching it.