Sale Price: $26.36
- I found this stitch pattern a while ago and discovered that it really worked up nicely in this sweater! For a crocheted sweater this stitch pattern really allows it to look more like a knitted sweater than a crocheted one. Also, the stitches actually look like braids or those little twisted pretzels!
- Most of all I think this sweater vest is just cute! If you would like this in another color, please contact me and we can make one special for you!
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all my handmade items I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Wash in machine on gentle cycle, cold/warm water (never hot), no bleach and do not dry clean. Hand wash in clean sink with mild laundry detergent.
- With hand washing, rinse in cool water then gently squeeze the item to remove the excess water.
- Do not ring out the water because ringing may cause some stretching of the fibers.
- Once the excess water is removed, place the item on top of a clean, fully opened bath towel. If the item is a blanket, carefully fold the blanket in half a couple of times so it fits within the towel. Other items just lay them flat in the center of the towel.
- Starting at one of the short ends of the towel, start rolling the towel up along with the washed item inside. Once rolled, stand on the towel and press down with your feet to squeeze out the remaining water.
- Unroll the towel and pick up the item so it does not hang down, and place on another clean, dry towel to air dry.