- In addition, this hat will be a terrific prop in your newborn’s early photos!
- Check out our other character hats!
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all my handmade Character Hats I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Wash in machine on gentle cycle, cold/warm water (never hot), no bleach and do not dry clean. Hand wash in clean sink with mild laundry detergent.
- With hand washing, rinse in cool water then gently squeeze the item to remove the excess water.
- Do not ring out the water because ringing may cause some stretching of the fibers.
- Once the excess water is removed, place the item on top of a clean, fully opened small bath towel. Just lay the hat flat in the center of the towel.
- Starting at one of the short ends of the towel, start rolling the towel up along with the washed item inside. Once rolled, gently squeeze the towel to remove the remaining water.
- Unroll the towel and pick up the item so it does not hang down, and place on another clean, dry towel to air dry.