Sale Price: $23.96
- For example, I added a little band of color around the wrist which matches the pattern on the hat. I made the hat in the same colors and it has a raised column pattern from the top down.
- This cute sweater set is made to fit a child from about three months to about twelve months, depending upon the child’s growth rate. I believe this set may fit a larger newborn quite well, but may be slightly large on a smaller baby.
- This will make a great gift for a new mom and her baby!
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!
For all my handmade items I recommend:
Machine or Hand Wash:
- Wash in machine on gentle cycle, cold/warm water (never hot), no bleach and do not dry clean. Hand wash in clean sink with mild laundry detergent.
- With hand washing, rinse in cool water then gently squeeze the item to remove the excess water.
- Do not ring out the water because ringing may cause some stretching of the fibers.
- Once the excess water is removed, place the item on top of a clean, fully opened bath towel. If the item is a blanket, carefully fold the blanket in half a couple of times so it fits within the towel. Other items just lay them flat in the center of the towel.
- Starting at one of the short ends of the towel, start rolling the towel up along with the washed item inside. Once rolled, stand on the towel and press down with your feet to squeeze out the remaining water.
- Unroll the towel and pick up the item so it does not hang down, and place on another clean, dry towel to air dry.