Sale Price: $3.00
Little Prince Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Our crochet pattern will walk you through step, by step, to create this beautiful baby blanket.
- I made this pattern easy to follow with instructions written in US crochet terminology.
🔸 The materials required are:
- Worsted weight #4 yarn in two colors, color A in the photo is Caron Simply Soft in Soft Blue (6 oz.), and color B is Soft White (6 oz.). You will need 2 skeins of color A and 1 skein of color B for this project.
- Crochet Hook size H/8
- Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
- The size of the finished blanket is about 29″ x 29″ (74 cm x 74 cm) including the border. I made this border in a Triple Pico stitch (instructions included) which gives this blanket a royal appearance!
- I made this pattern with a rating of Easy so anyone with some experience will be able to complete this. The other stitches required are ch (chain), dc (double crochet), sl st (slip stitch), sc (single crochet). There are two other special stitches, Cluster & V-Stitch, which are both done with a dc stitch and instructions are given.
✉ I have included information in the pattern to contact me if you have any difficulty with this pattern.
📫 U.S.P.S. Economy shipping is FREE to all US customers!